Wondering why you should enter your business in the BIBAs this year?
Here are our top 5 reasons:
1. You’ll feel great if you win! Past winners all say that scooping an award at the BIBAs comes with an amazing feeling of personal pride and satisfaction when you see your achievements celebrated
2. Your entire team gets to bask in the glory. You can use your win to recognise and reward everyone’s efforts and accomplishments, helping to improve staff retention
3. You get plenty of PR opportunities. We’ve seen businesses score media mentions just for entering, others that have been featured in the news for making it to the finals, and many more that have grabbed the spotlight for winning. There ample chances to raise awareness of your business or brand
4. You learn things about your business that can help you improve it. Entering the BIBAs forces you to examine your performance, and while you’re doing that, you’ll identify all sorts of things that can aid you in boosting that performance
5. You can enter for free. Unlike many other awards competitions, there’s no charge to enter and compete in the BIBAs. Do it now before the deadline of 5pm on Friday 8th April at https://www.thebibas.co.uk/enter