The BIBAs are a celebration of some of the most exciting companies, entrepreneurs and people in
Lancashire, showcasing their success stories and highlighting Lancashire’s position as a world-class business
The competition has been benchmarked by the Lancaster University Management School against the
American ‘Stevies’,the European Business Awards and The Queens Award for Enterprise. It is commonly
referred to by the Lancashire business community as ‘the one they all want to win’ and for many leading
businesses ‘it’s the one they all want to sponsor’.
Sponsorship of the BIBAs is a great way to support the Lancashire economy, raise your profile, meet potential
customers and put your business and people firmly on the Lancashire map.
Why sponsor the BIBAS?
why they see it as an excellent return on investment.
- Increased profile through dedicated sponsor news releases, media features and interviews
- Your brand featured on the North and Western Lancashire Chamber of Commerce communication channels
- Position your brand and people at the heart of the Lancashire business community
- Regular features in BIBAs newsletters that go to 8,000 business professionals
- Weekly features across BIBAs social media channels with over 36,000 followers
- Chance to meet other businesses, partners and influential members of the public and private sector
- Inclusion on all video and filming projects for the BIBAs, broadcast on YouTube and online at the BIBAs.co.uk
- Opportunity to field own judges in the sponsored category
- Build relationships with other judges through our judging process
- Official use of the BIBAs sponsors logo
- Extensive corporate branding at the BIBAs ceremony
- Audible credits for sponsors at the ceremony
- Presentation of the award
- One table of 10 with complimentary wine
- Backstage celebrity meet and greet for you and your guests.