Huge congratulations to you if you’ve been formally announced today as a finalist in this year’s BIBAs – well done, you richly deserve to feature in this list of Lancashire’s best and brightest businesses.
So now what?
The ceremony is still months away, which means it’s a waiting game until then.
In the meantime, make sure you TELL EVERYONE that you’re an OFFICIAL FINALIST!
● Update your email footers across your organisation
● Post about it regularly on all your social media channels
● Write a blog about it for your website
● Add the BIBAs Finalist logo to your website footer and social page headers
● Tell your clients, prospects and suppliers in a dedicated email
● Consider issuing a press release to local and trade media
● Share a link to local media reports that announce you as a finalist
Basically, don’t shut up about it! You should be proud of your achievement, and deserve to keep shouting it from the rooftops.
By associating your business and brand with that of the BIBAs, you’ll give it an awareness boost across Lancashire and beyond.
Again, well done for making it through the application sift, first round interviews and our unique ‘BIBAs On Tour’ interviews that saw our army of volunteer judges come to you. It’s no mean feat, and you’ve all done exceptionally well, bravo!