With the application deadline for the BIBAs 2019 now closed, we take a look at our 20 prize categories and give you an insight in to what our judges are looking for. Today, we look at the Employer of the Year category….
The Employer of the Year category was won by FTS Merit in 2018.
This year, the category is open to firms which can demonstrate exceptional commitment to skills and workforce development supported by excellent employment practices, rewards programmes and employee engagement.
The judging panel will be looking for evidence of:
- An open, inclusive work culture
- Best practice and inspiring leadership and management
- Staff training, development, retention, and recruitment
- An Innovative working environment and staff facilities
- Encouraging young people into the business via work experience, apprenticeships or traineeships
The first round of judging for this category takes place on Monday, May 13 at the Blackpool offices of BIBAs organisers, the North & Western Lancashire Chamber of Commerce.
Find out about all the categories up for grabs at www.thebibas.co.uk/enter.