In the final week of the BIBAS on Tour, we take a look at our 18 prize categories and give you an insight in to what our judges are looking for. Today, we look at the latest category judged as part of ‘The BIBAs On Tour’, Employer of the Year category sponsored by Preston’s College…
Open to businesses that can demonstrate exceptional commitment to skills and workforce development supported by excellent employment practices, rewards programmes and employee engagement.
The judging panel will be looking for evidence of:
• An open, inclusive work culture
• Best practice and inspiring leadership and management
• Staff training, development, retention, and recruitment
• An Innovative working environment and staff facilities
• Encouraging young people into the business via work experience, apprenticeships or traineeships
• Business growth
• A vision for the next three to five years
• Proven success during the past 12 months
• Management with the ability to drive the business forward
• Innovation & creativity
• A commitment to the local community including local job creation
The second round of judging for the awards is now underway with judging panels visiting each of the businesses on their shortlist until July 12.